NOW IT IS EASY TO HAVE PEACE AND QUIET WITHOUT
RESTRICTING ACTIVITIES. FREEDOM STEP ALSO PROVIDES SUPERB SPRUNG FLOOR CUSHIONING
TO REDUCE INJURY AND FATIGUE.
Freedom Step floor panels are designed to isolate an activity room or studio
from the rest of the building structure. The underside of each panel is
fitted with nine diamond shaped deceleration isolation pads. The convoluted
pads are designed to absorb impact and compensate for varying differences
in the live loads across the floor surface.
CONTACT WITH EXISTING FLOOR IS REDUCED BY MORE THAN 99% – MAKING FREEDOM
STEP A TRUE FLOATING AND SPRUNG FLOOR. This results in a dramatic
reduction of sound transfer through floor–ceiling assemblies and adjacent
Step Floor Panels allow you to create a room for fun, creativity
and exercise without disturbing others.
Step comes in easy to handle panels measuring approx. 2’
(actual 23 ¼” x 23 ¼”).
• Tongue and Groove edge design lets you quickly and easily fit panels
• Base is made with nine 1” x 4” x 4” diamond shaped
deceleration pads embedded in a layer of acoustical insulation.
• Sturdy 5/8” engineered wood core.
• Floats over wood or concrete subfloors.
Just press-fit together for easy DIY installation.
• Supports up to 400 lbs. per panel while damping sound and vibration
with an Impact Isolation Class in excess of 60 (IIC).
• Can be used for residential / commercial dance or activity room
subfloors. Ideal as a child’s playroom or bedroom subfloor.
• Isolation pads raise floor up off of cold concrete surfaces –
Floor is dry and warmer.
• Freedom Step can be finished with any type of flooring.*